GeeksWithChess.com specializes in providing clients with customized solutions that allow
By purchasing the source code to our online chess system you will be on your way to running your own fully customizable online chess server.
Source code package:
- Silverlight Client Source Code written in C# embedded onto an ASPX web page.
- ASP.NET Website widgets that display things like top ranked players last check mate and server statistics.
- Complete C# Chess Engine used for computer opponents.
- Windows Communication Foundation Service Layer to facilitate communication between the Silverlight Clients and the SQL Server.
- Microsoft SQL Server objects such as tables, stored procedures and views scripted separately as well as one install package.
- Database Diagram in JPG format as well as in the editable Toad Database Modeler format.
The source code does not contain any third party components other than ones included in the .NET Framework 3.5 and the Silverlight Development Kit. All of the source code is original work written entirely by Adam Berent
License and limitations:
To purchase our online chess source code, please visit our online chess product page
- By purchasing the Geeks with Chess online chess source code you will be licensed to modify and deploy the application to as many as 5 servers.
- You will not be able to distribute the resulting source code package to anyone outside of your organization for any reason with the exception of a transfer of ownership of the organization that holds the license.
- Within the bounds of the above 2 limitations you will be able to customize the source code package including and not limited to; charging people for access, adding your own logos, placing your advertisements.
All payments can be made via Paypal. Once payment is made our staff will contact you with further information for the product you have purchased.
For more information please contact us by email